Engineering Graphics can supply the following outputs for review and approval of the
schematic drawings, PC board layers, fabrication drawings, and assembly drawings.
- Multi-color paper plots
- PDF files
- Auto Cad files in .dxf or .dwg format (graphics only)
Engineering Graphics can supply the following deliverables.
- Gerber plot files in RS274D (with associated aperture list), RS274X (with embedded
apertures), FIRE 9000, or EIE.
- Drill files that include separate files for plated and unplated holes along with an
associated descriptive text file for each.
- Fabrication drawing that includes the dimensioned PCB outline, drill symbols,
fabrication notes, layering chart and drill chart in
PDF, Gerber, or DXF (graphics only) format.
- Assembly drawings that includes all components, their outline and reference
designators, and all other necessary board information in PDF, Gerber, or DXF (graphics only) format.
- Schematic drawings in PDF, Gerber, or DXF (graphics only) format.
Engineering Graphics can also provide the following files (Samples available upon
- Summary of holes file that includes the x,y coordinates, EG's pin code, drill tool
number, and drill size for all holes on the PCB.
- Node point summary that includes the placement side, the node name (net name), the
reference designator of the node point, the x,y coordinates, and the physical pad
location (i.e. R39 Pin 2 or Via) for all node points generated in the design. (node
points are for testing purposes but not considered as test points)
- Generic ATE files in ASCII format for use with CAM type automatic test systems.
- Custom test point files, available in various formats, listing the reference
designator and x,y coordinates of the test points placed in the schematic or netlist.
- Generic AIS files in ASCII format for use with CAM type automatic insertion
- Custom auto place files, available in various formats, that lists the reference
designator, part number, component type, x,y coordinates, component rotation, and
- Custom BOM files, available in various formats, that lists the item number, part
number (manufacturer or customer part number), part description, manufacturer, and
- Signal length reports, available in various formats, that list the net name, trace
length, number of pins, and number of vias.
- Scicard netlist, Veribest netlist or connectivity list, available in various
formats, that lists the net name, the reference designator, and connection pin
Engineering Graphics can also generate the following
- IPC-D-350C files
- IPC-D-356 files
- IGES files (Initial Graphics Exchange Specifications) graphics only.
- Milton Gen Cad files for use with Milton CIMBridge Manufacturing equipment.
- Quad files for use with Quad SI tools.